Job Title: Software Engineer - React
Position Type: Full Time
Position Level: Junior - Mid
Total Compensation Target: $85,000 - $140,000
Base Salary: $70,000 - $120,000
We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and anyone with disabilities to apply. Vivian Health is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Vivian Health's mission is to empower every healthcare professional to find their perfect job opportunity, faster and easier than ever before. We do this by providing the tools necessary for healthcare professionals to land their dream job and empower them to negotiate for the pay they deserve.
Vivian Health is searching for React Engineers that will help us with our mission to empower healthcare professionals to find their dream job. The position involves working alongside our product and design teams to build a better user experience by creating reusable components, practicing accessible design, defining tasks, and contributing to our company goals.
Work alongside a growing and inclusive engineering team focused on delivering the best experience to our users. Our engineering team breaks out into focused, purpose-driven pods so that each individual has an opportunity to materially impact the company goals. We work in two-week sprints and meet regularly to discuss blockers and address needs from the team while making time to focus on our work by protecting everyone’s work schedules.
Collaboration means everything to us! Our engineering team strives for a seamless onboarding experience by providing documentation and a mentor to help every step of the way. We encourage asking questions and providing feedback while working together to build the best product. Our team is better because of the different experiences we bring to the table. Come bring your unique perspective and help us give back to the healthcare professionals that have given so much to us!
REQUIRED SKILL SET
- Experience with React
- Understanding of relational databases and ORMs, we use Postgres and Sequelize
NICE TO HAVES
- Experience working within a distributed team
- Exposure to Python or other scripting languages
- Exposure to Postgres or other relational or document databases
- Experience writing functional components in React
- Experience with accessible design
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Paid Parental Leave
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Plans including HSA and FSA Options
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with Generous Employer Match
- Continuous Learning Program
- Access to Corporate Discount Program
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit Plan
- Budget for your work station (computer, monitors, keyboard, mouse, headphones, IDE and whatever else you need to do your best work)
- Pet Insurance
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.