Apply for this job
Founded by some of the world’s leading AI and healthcare experts, DawnLight is a cutting-edge technology company building the DawnLight Platform to empower life. The DawnLight platform empowers scalable, efficient care delivery models with AI-enabled health critical insights, facilitated by continuous, ambient sensors on the edge. DawnLight reduces the cost of care for hospitals and insurance providers, and most importantly improves patient health outcomes, increasing independence, and quality of life.
About the Role
We are looking to bring on a Front-end Development Engineer who can develop and maintain the front-end user interfaces and associated communication with our back-end server API’s. You will work together with a group of experts in AI, deep learning, computer vision, and big data analytics to tackle challenging but exciting real-world problems. You should be comfortable with a high degree of ambiguity and relish the idea of solving real-world problems at large scale.
- Communication with back-end APIs using JSON-REST, and Oauth / OpenID authentication
- Performance tradeoffs, load balancing, and operational issues (latency and availability)
- Collaborate with other engineering, design & business teams to execute against the vision and roadmap
- B.S. in Computer Science or related Engineering is required
- Ability to write high-quality code: reliable, efficient, easy to debug and maintain
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and relationship skills
- Experience with service-oriented architecture and web application/services/mobile development
- Experience with developing applications for medical devices
- Experience with HIPAA compliance
All full time employees receive health care packages, PTO, equity and 401K.
DawnLight is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.