At zenloop, we deeply value feedback and enable outstanding customer experiences. With our Software-as-a-Service solution, companies from diverse industries like Hello Fresh, Trade Republic, Foodspring, Carhartt, A.T.U, Penta oder EnBW are able to collect, cluster, and analyze customer feedback. We empower companies to automatically identify growth drivers as well as pitfalls along their customer journey, win back churning customers and turn loyal customers into brand advocates. Being the leading experience management platform in DACH and backed up with overall more than €11 million of venture capital, our mission is clear: Enable every company in the world to keep their customers at the heart of their actions.
With our base in Berlin, over 60 zenloopies from more than 10 different nationalities and four different countries share the values: always getting better, Zenloopies care for each other, get the right things done and be water and ice. We have a deep interest in you as an individual. That’s why we aim to empower your passion in alignment with our vision. Our zenjet is ready for take-off, so are you ready to board?
Your role with us:
We need your talent as a Senior React Native Developer to be responsible for developing new features for our mobile app using ReactNative. As our first mobile developer on an existing project, you will take ownership and build on the mobile architecture.
Your responsibilities as Senior React Native Developer:
- Implement multilevel smart label structure, rework analytics and add new methodologies;
- Use Github as a version control system
- Maintain existing code and bug fixes (approx. 30% of tasks)
- Write unit tests using Jest
This is what we’re looking for:
- Experience building hybrid apps for iOS and Android using React Native
- Excellent communication skills - we are a remote team so this is key to good collaboration
- Professional experience building clean, maintainable, and scalable code as a Mobile Developer (React Native)
- Direct collaboration with a cross-functional product team
- Working with agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- To be able to work remotely from Germany or Poland [relocation to Berlin can be discussed]
Why zenloop? Our fair share in your success course with us:
- Join a growing and sustainable B2B tech company which is setting new standards in the evolving CX industry
- We set you up for an exceptional, steep learning curve & professional development
- Experienced founder and management team (former founders of flaconi)
- Weekly fitness courses and yoga sessions
- Office at the heart of Berlin Mitte, with your own fancy tech equipment (Macbook Pro) with the possibility to work remotely
- Annual training budget which you can spend on growth-related topics of your interest.
- International working environment with awesome colleagues
Does it sound like you? Do our vision and culture inspire you? Then join us on our way to becoming the leading Customer Experience Management platform worldwide and contribute to the next big success story!