Hello! We’ll start by introducing ourselves. We’re Webstacks! A fast-growing growth marketing agency startup in Downtown San Diego that’s transforming the way high-growth companies compete in the digital landscape. Established in 2019, we have grown quarter over quarter and that’s been possible because we are constantly looking to set goals and crush them. Our team’s dedication to making Webstacks what it is today is humbling, which is why we are looking for someone just as "hungry" to take us to the next level.
We are looking for a Front-end Developer to help produce best in class digital experiences for our clients.
Details of the Role
- Type of Work: Full-time employee
- Location: San Diego
As a Frontend Engineer, you will be a key member of our cross-functional production team and responsible for shipping websites, web apps and other digital solutions to our clients in varying industries.
We're looking for someone who has:
- Highly experienced using JS Frameworks (React, Gatsby.js, Next.js, etc.)
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Strong understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Proficient understanding of NodeJs
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
- An excellent ability to convert Figma/Sketch mockups into interactive digital experiences
- Excellence in verbal and written communication, and in working collaboratively with a variety of colleagues and clients in challenging circumstances.
- Excellent time management, problem solving, teamwork, and communication skills
Tools and Tech that you love:
- Headless/Decoupled CMS: Dato CMS, Contentful, Headless WordPress, Strapi, Prismic
- Static Site Generators: Preferably Gatsby.js and NextJS
- Hosting and serverless backend services: AWS Amplify, Netlify
- Web Services / APIs: Preferably GraphQL
The Day to Day
- Help our team build digital products that add serious value for Webstacks and our clients
- Collaborate as part of a member of a cross-functional team
- Be part of key decisions that affect product development from a frontend perspective
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Benefits and perks
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- New laptop of your choice