About the job
Code for a product that makes the world a better place and has a real impact! As a Full Stack Engineer you will have a direct impact on getting closer to the vision of digital coaching for everyone. We are looking for a Full stack Engineer with focus on Back End Development to help us deliver a great product to our users!
You will join our Product and Engineering department which is organised in cross-functional teams that own an end to end vertical of our product. Each team is 5-8 people strong and they are focusing in our of the user types (coach, coachee, company, client solutions, internal tools & processes, learning solutions). They follow Kanban methodology.
You will be responsible for:
- Together with your team you own and drive every stage of a product's lifecycle; from planning to delivery
- Supporting the team in learning and leveraging our technology and tools
- Working collaboratively with our UI/UX Designers, Product Managers and fellow Engineers
- Writing automated tests
- You will create the future of digital coaching with us - Your name will be part of this story!
- You have good understanding of HTTP protocol, HTML5, CSS3, the DOM and browser APIs
- You have been working with Git, GitHub, Docker before
- You are experienced with testing and debugging web apps React and Node services
- You would describe your work approach as solution-oriented
- You enjoy working in an interdisciplinary team
- You speak English on a fluent level
What we offer
- You work on a product others understand and love
- A large variety of responsibilities and the opportunity to give or tech/tool landscape your foot print
- Free choice of equipment (we go the extra mile for you)
- Clear Career development framework, with expert and managerial tracks
- Fun and purpose in a highly motivated and inspirational team
- Your own personal business coach!
- Reduced Urban Sports Club Membership
CoachHub is the leading global talent development platform that enables organizations to create a personalized, measurable and scalable coaching program for the entire workforce, regardless of department and seniority level.
Listed in LinkedIn’s Top 10 StartUps for 2020, CoachHub is incredibly proud of its reputation as an outstanding place to work. Its vision to ‘help organisations to unleash their people’s full potential’ attracts people from all corners of the globe, with its 400 ‘CoachHubbers’ hailing from 45+ countries worldwide. CoachHub is consistently recognized on Glassdoor for its impact-driven work and thriving company culture.
CoachHub is backed by the world's leading tech investors, including Draper Esprit, HV Capital, Partech, RTP Global, Signals VC and Speedinvest.