Here at Atonarp, we are on a mission to lead the digital transformation of molecular diagnostics. Why? Because advancements in molecular sequencing have the potential to revolutionize healthcare and industrial markets, unlocking a future that shifts from today's reactive paradigm to one that is proactive and predictive–drastically improving outcomes for both businesses and individual health. Powered by a unifying software platform and breakthrough innovations in optical and mass spectrometer technology, Atonarp products deliver real-time, actionable, comprehensive molecular profiling data that supports a broad range of applications across the semiconductor, pharmaceutical, and medical diagnostic industries.
Founded in 2010, Atonarp's team of 100 collaborates across locations in Japan, India, and the U.S., led by a world-class team of experts in the development and commercialization of complex diagnostic instruments. Today, we are at an exciting growth phase as we expand our development of the technology, teams, and partner ecosystems that will help bring to market an array of industry-redefining products.
Join us and be part of the journey to unlock the transformative power of molecular information for all!
- Developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux and Webpack
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting the front-end codebase
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across the browsers
- Construct visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data
- Solid experience working as a React.js developer
- In-depth knowledge of React concepts, excellent front-end coding skills
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Experience of integration with RESTful APIs and/or WebSocket
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience with wireframing tools such as Balsamiq or similar
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
- Experience with data visualization and charting libraries such as Plotly
- Knowledge of cross browser compatibility issues and fixes
- Well versed in performance optimization techniques
- Experience with AWS cloud and a basic knowledge of DevOps is a plus