As a React.js Developer, you will help design and build our next generation cloud-based platform. This includes integrating new and existing cloud services, designing new and enhanced distributed systems, and helping to drive projects to successful completion. You will work with a highly skilled team on the latest cloud technology stacks in an environment that will allow you to expand your development skills.
- Design and development of our next generation web applications using React.js / Redux
- Enhancing and updating current React.js applications
- Work within a collaborative, agile environment, defining and estimating tasks with the team
- Support internal users if / when application issues arise.
The above statements describe the general nature of the position, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of responsibilities.
- A minimum of five years of relevant software development experience
- Preferred two or more years of React.js experience
- Experience designing modern, secure, web based applications
- Strong experience doing React.js workflow and state management with Redux
- Experience interacting with RESTful services and JSON
- Thorough understanding of Object Oriented Methodologies
- Experience creating single page responsive web applications
- Proficiency with Chrome and/or other browser Developer Tools.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Strong communication skills with a record of working and collaborating with others
- Experience using UX design best practices to design solutions, and an understanding of responsive design
- Experience with cloud based hosting services like AWS
- Experience with Twilio Voice and/or Messaging API.
- Experience with Git/Github or other distributed version control systems
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience working in a distributed team
- Ability to learn new / emerging technologies as required.
Casual office environment
Work remotely every Friday
Flexible PTO plan
Please do not call our office to inquire about this position or your application, we will contact you if we are interested.