AirDNA is looking for a Senior Front End Engineer to help build out our suite of customer-facing applications and internal tools. You’ll be using technologies such as React and TypeScript to build highly interactive data visualizations and analytical tools, reacting dynamically to all screen sizes. You’ll partner closely with our Product and Engineering teams to define, scope and implement high quality code and deliver products that delight our customers. This is a unique opportunity to get in early at a young profitable company to work on solving novel challenges in a rapidly growing industry.
Here's what you'll need to be successful
- 5+ years of current experience in modern SPA web development
- Advanced knowledge of and current experience with React (16.8+), hooks, Redux, and Sagas
- Intermediate knowledge of and experience with TypeScript
- Deep understanding of React lifecycles, state management, efficient rendering, and event handling
- Comfortable working with REST APIs (fetching data and error handling)
- Experience building composable UI's with modern and responsive CSS (Flexbox, Grid, styled-components)
- Experience with data visualization using D3 and charting libraries
- Experience with Google Maps
- Awareness of client-side performance considerations and cross-browser compatibility issues
- Interest in automation and testing (Cypress and Jest)
- Strive for more than "good enough" and "I think it works"
- Bonus points for experience in the hospitality, real estate or vacation rental industry
- React w/ hooks
- Redux w/ Sagas
- Google Maps
- Competitive cash comp and benefits. Salary range for this role is $130,000 to $170,000
- Meaningful equity upside. We are small team with no outside investors and want every hire to share in our long term financial success
- Remote, in-office or hybrid ok
- We have a great LoDo office space, a short walk from the Union Station light-rail stop. Enjoy coffee, tea, beer, snacks, bike parking and great food and drink nearby.
- Free lunch in office daily
- 401K Option
- Dog friendly office
- RTD Commuter Benefits - My Ride card
The AirDNA Team
We're a tight-knit group who care about empowering the next generation of shared economy entrepreneurs. Life is never boring here. We're risk takers. We care about each other and lend helping hands all day, every day.
At AirDNA, we believe that a diverse team is a key part of building a great company. If you want to work with us, we want to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.