Circle Medical is a Y Combinator and Real Ventures-backed startup affiliated with UCSF, one of the top 10 US hospitals according to US News and World Report. We are reimagining primary care from the ground up, combining technology and artificial intelligence with some of the nation's best physicians to deliver a better experience that scales faster and more efficiently than ever before.
We are looking for passionate, mission-driven engineers who take pride in the products they build. As a frontend engineer, you'll work along side other engineers, product designers, operation experts and clinicians to build patient/physician-facing features in the core product. Our primary frontend technologies are React.js, Next.js, and GraphQL. That being said, we believe in using the right tool for the job.
- Contribute to the development of patient-facing Web applications.
- Implement, test, and maintain Web applications.
- Work in collaboration with the product designer to create a delightful user experience.
- Write secure, HIPAA-compliant software.
- Contribute to the engineering culture and hiring.
- Excellent programming skills.
- Experience shipping and maintaining a Web app in production.
- Rigorous unit testing and use of best practices.
- Good eye for design and ability to make product decisions.
- Take ownership.
- BS, MS or PhD in computer science, math, or similar fields.
- Good knowledge of Ruby on Rails and ability to contribute to the back-end when needed.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good knowledge of computer security.
- Use your skills to improve the efficiency of US healthcare.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Comprehensive health insurance
- State of the art equipment for your workstation.
Come build the medical practice of the future with us.