Apply for this job
Location: Remote (For those located close to Richmond, VA or Durham, NC, we have physical offices in those locations for those who would like to come to an office, when it's safe to do so, if you desire.)
Type: Full-time / direct hire only
At least 2+ years of professional experience
Up to 25% travel possible.
Salary is negotiable based on experience.
A “Third Wave” of digital consultancies is emerging, and Terazo is at the forefront of the movement. We are a software and platform development firm that empowers our clients to run more efficiently and unlock new business value through integration and automation. We build and support mission-critical applications, online services, and platforms that enable innovation for customers across a wide spectrum of industries.
Terazo is a software and platform development firm that empowers clients large and small to run more efficiently and unlock new business value through integration and automation. We build and support mission-critical applications, online services, and platforms that enable innovation for customers across a wide spectrum of industries.
You will work in a variety of industries: Real Estate, Logistics, Insurance and Health Care just to name a few. Project work will include designing and building responsive web components that integrate with microservices and third-party technologies such as Twilio Flex. Your work will be crucial to the success of our clients and Terazo.
- View your clients’ success as your own.
- Are passionate about what you do.
- Love to teach yourself new skills.
- Seek opportunities to learn.
- Thrive in ambiguity.
- Enjoy working on a team.
- Easily adapt to new project requirements and client expectations.
What you'll do:
- Mid level front end experience or someone who has mid level experience in front end and back end technologies.
- Design and create responsive web pages for a variety of platforms.
- Leverage your deep expertise in front end technologies, serving as mentor and coach to team members, sharing the expertise throughout our team.
- Collaborate with API developers to build data-driven microservices for our clients.
Preferred skills (but not limited to):
- Experience using web-based technologies such as HTML, CSS, and Json.
- Experience designing and building responsive web pages.
- Experience working with container technologies like Docker.
- UX experience helpful.
- Writing effective technical documentation and thought leadership artifacts (best practices, blogs, client documentation).
- Providing expertise with humility; communicating complex ideas with clients and technical staff.
- Using Git or Github in a CI/CD development workflow.
Terazo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.