Paubox provides secure communication for modern healthcare. Right out of the box.
We are a fast growing B2B startup based in San Francisco, named to the the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing privately owned companies for the second consecutive year. Our core solutions are HIPAA compliant, HITRUST CSF certified, and rated best in class by G2.com
. Our mission is to provide market leadership in the HIPAA compliant email space.
We are seeking an experienced React
developer to join our engineering team. As an engineering team member you will work closely with the UI/UX team and backend developers to build user interfaces for our customer-facing applications. Our stack is primarily made up of Ruby on Rails (RoR) with a React front-end.
This position is fully remote, but you must be located and authorized to work in the U.S.
- Maintain and build new features using React
- Migrate existing UI’s to React
- Work with UI designers as part of the handoff and implementation process
- Provide input into decision making, roadmaps, and development milestones
- Resolve bugs, deploy hotfixes, and perform peer code review
- Write clear documentation for QA, engineering, and non-technical colleagues
- Expand test suites for existing code and create test suites for new code
- Regularly participate in Agile ceremonies including daily scrum, backlog grooming, sprint planning and retrospectives
- 3+ years of experience building front-ends for web applications with React
- Familiarity with CSS frameworks (ie. Bootstrap) and writing clean SCSS
- Ability to think critically about new features, consider user needs and long-term maintainability
- Ability to be self-driven and work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Previous experience migrating to React
- Proficiency with Typescript, GraphQL, Netlify, Gatsby, and Prismic
- Ability to read, write, and debug Ruby code
- A willingness to take on a wide range of responsibilities
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
Why work at Paubox?
- We have a culture that is hardworking, honest, focused, and fun
- Healthcare benefits, including dental and vision
- 401(k) savings plan
- Combined 28 days of paid time-off, in addition to paid holidays
- Stock options as an early employee
- Apple work laptop provided
- $500/quarter stipend for professional development
- Opportunity to grow within the company as Paubox continues to grow