Mid Software Engineer
Apply for this job
Zenitech is a dynamic, experienced, multinational team of technology and advisory professionals, a proud partner with today’s blue-chip brands and tomorrow’s leaders. Our goal is to help companies find the best and most efficient solutions, create new, and develop existing products.
In the Educational industry, where our teams are providing e-learning platforms for students that enable teachers and moderators to deliver accurate and consistent outcomes (upload PDF, audio, and video files, prepare exam questions), we are looking for a Full-Stack developer.
In the Situational Awareness industry, where our teams are developing applications and tools used in the Military, Situational Awareness, Search & Rescue, Fire and Medical Emergency Services worldwide, we are looking for a React developer.
What you’ll do:
- Participate in scrum meetings, code reviews.
- Follow security and code quality practices.
- Participate in automation of CI/CD area.
- Help improve the overall user experience, making sure our solutions meet the business requirements.
- Be a part of a self-contained Agile team, working closely with other internal stakeholders, including other Software Engineers, QA Engineers, DevOps, and Product Owners.
- Work with a Scrum team that consists of up to 10 people and is supported by the professional Project Manager/Scrum Master.
Skills we appreciate:
- Constantly search and apply new and alternative ways to look after your code.
- Experience with React (16.8 and newer versions, React hooks), Redux, Node.js, Express, Serverless solutions, Material UI.
- Databases (DynamoDB/ MongoDB/ DocumentDb/ PostgreSQL).
- Cloud experience (AWS), CI/CD (Azure DevOps) tooling.
- Managing AWS services like Lambda, EC2, S3.
- Infrastructure as a code (Terraform/Serverless).
- Hands-on experience with Mocha/ Jest/ Jtest.
- Experience with distributed version control systems (Git, BitBucket).
- Proactiveness in the delivery process heading shoulder-to-shoulder with the architects, the tech leads, and your teammates.
- Sense of ownership and eagerness to take mentorship opportunities.
- Passion for technology whether it helps you solve immediate problems and keeps you sharp for tomorrow’s project or appears as a cool hobby that you can share with your colleagues.
- Additionally, our projects in the Situational Awareness industry use OpenLayers API library, AWS Cognito and GLUU for authentication, Jest for testing.
What you will find at Zenitech:
- Salary from 2,448€ to 3,978€ Gross - negotiable based on your competencies and experience.
- Flexible schedule and workspace, flat structure.
- Technical equipment which you can choose.
- Private Health Insurance and Pension Plan.
- A culture of continuous professional growth and a community-first mindset.
- Opportunities to learn internally or externally and mentor others.
- Work with talented people across technology products and consulting.
- Simplified processes, open mindset, great atmosphere nurtured by commitment and autonomy.
A job worth doing is worth doing together, so get in touch to find out more about how you can become part of the Zenitech community!