At Valence, we are all about building potential. That goes for our clients as well as our team members. Our mission is to help our customers advance their digital transformation journey and we are looking for a Frontend developer to join our team.
Are you passionate about exploring new and emerging technologies and how they can be used to solve challenging problems? If so, then this may be the right opportunity for you. As a frontend developer at Valence, you will work alongside a group of talented engineers, project managers and analysts defining and implementing end-to-end, leading-edge solutions for our enterprise clients. With Valence, you can work in a collaborative environment where you can influence direction and see the impacts of your contributions. We love to innovate and are looking for people with a passion for learning and growing their technical skills.
- You will produce work in collaboration with designers and developers.
- You will be responsible for optimizing both desktop and mobile browser experiences and are able to quickly change your design paradigm to address unusual user challenges.
- Make strategic technical decisions related to new products and functionalities.
- Be able to translate designs into code with flare.
- You will work in Agile software development environment so extensive knowledge of Agile will be critical.
- We expect you to take smart risks and champion new ideas.
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF:
- You are passionate about Cloud Technologies and have experience with either AWS or Azure – almost every project we work on is utilizing these flavors of cloud
- Experience with React and React state management tools
- Strong experience with software architecture, design patterns, building microservices.
- Extensive experience working on Agile Software Development projects
- Expert in reverse-engineering and consuming third-party APIs/services
- Passion for learning new technologies and desire to grow your skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical discipline or relevant experience preferred
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Fully paid medical/dental/vision benefits for you and your family
- 401(k)-fully vested immediately, 4% match @ 100%
- 3 weeks of PTO, plus 8 paid holidays
- Flexible work schedules, telecommute options for local employees
- 12 weeks paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Spending Plan for dependent care, health care and commuter/transit costs
- Short & Long-Term Disability, fully paid for Life Insurance
- Numerous company and team building events
- Low-stress interview process
- Innovative work culture with automated stand ups, chatbot HR tools, and our own Innovation Studio
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL AT VALENCE?
You have a passion for innovation and technology. You have a sense of humor. You believe in the potential in everyone. You are ego-free. You're collaborative and value a work culture where great ideas can come from anyone.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.