Total Brain is a Health/Tech company, a neuroscience-based mental health and fitness SaaS based platform. We leverage digital technology, neuroscience and biometrics to help individuals monitor and support their brain and mental health.
Develop innovative mobile products that have a positive impact on society, and be at the forefront of our innovation efforts, creating meaningful, inspiring experiences for our customers.
You will work on a remote basis and use your React Native skill set to work on mobile projects and strategy aimed to improve thousands of people’s lives in a profound way!
Our values define how we roll:
- Compassion: we deeply understand and help every stakeholder
- Passion: we are 100% present - 100% of the time
- Dispassion: we let go of what we don’t control, and we make time to create energy for ourselves
Our company is growing and doubling its headcount in 2021!
What You'll Do:
- Be a key contributor working across the application to plan and develop new features
- Work with our internal teams to define mobile strategy
- Build simple and smooth UI experiences (with great UX)
- Evaluate technical tradeoffs to design highly stable code
- Own architectural decisions for the mobile application
- Shipping production ready React Native apps
- Develop and maintain apps in React Native
What You'll Need:
- 3+ years software engineering experience
- 3+ years of mobile development experience
- 1+ years using React Native, along with a strong understanding of React principles and best practices, with an eye for optimization
- Redux or similar state management tools for React
- Developed, shipped and maintained at least one production React/Redux application professionally
- Experience managing larger, multi-repo codebases
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
Total Brain offers:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Employee Stock Options
- A flexible, collaborative culture where growth from within is encouraged
- Unlimited Vacation Time
- Competitive benefits (options for individual and/or family medical, dental and vision plans, commuter benefits, medical & dependent flexible spending accounts)
- 401(k) Plan
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Two Company Wide Offsite Retreats Per Year (once travel restrictions have lifted)
- Regular science education sessions, and all hands meetings
- Maternity and Parental paid leave
- Full access to the Total Brain platform for you and your loved ones