We are witnessing a massive shift of consumer presence from offline to online. With it, there is a need for technologies that enable online businesses to thrive. Bolt is at the center of this universe leading the next generation of ecommerce, having created a best-in-class buying experience from checkout to fraud detection, payments and more. With our help, retailers can successfully compete with the online retail giants that have the means to invest in technology.
We are looking for founding members of our mobile checkout team. The team will be the critical piece of bolt checkout offering and its SDKs and components will be integrated with many top brands retail applications.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for Bolt’s checkout mobile applications story
- Design consistent APIs and SDKs for iOS and Android
- Implement, organize testing, assist deploying our SDKs to merchants retail apps
- Directly participate in our next-generation opportunities to ensure perfect experience for Bolt on mobile platforms
What would set you up for success:
- You are passionate and knowledgeable about the perfect mobile experience
- You love designing native libraries and APIs
- You are familiar with modern web development (html/css, react)
- You will like interacting with our Typescript+Golang codebase and be a part of a larger web-oriented engineering organization
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive health coverage: Medical, Dental and Vision
- Retirement plans
- Wellness subsidy
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Monthly team events
- Paid parental leave
- Awesome teammates!
Bolt is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.