Apply for this job
Teleport is an open core remote-first company headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, California. Our mission is to empower engineers to securely access any computing resource anywhere in the world.
Modern computing environments are growing bigger and more complex. This complexity increases the attack surface area and slows developers down. Our Access Plane technology empowers engineers and security professionals to easily access servers, Kubernetes, databases and web applications across all environments.
Backed by Y-Combinator, S28 Capital, and Kleiner Perkins, we have raised over $60MM and are growing quickly. Our customers include leading technology companies such as Nasdaq, Snowflake Square, Gitlab, IBM, and others.
Our commitment to the world is to combine an amazing developer experience with best-in-class security in everything we make. We value solving hard problems for our customers and making our lives interesting while doing it.
You will be joining the engineering team of Teleport.
You’ll be in charge of building and maintaining the user interface of Teleport, our flagship product.
Here is why we love this job ourselves, and hope you will enjoy it too:
- You are creating the user experience for all new customers using Teleport.
- You’ll work closely with our UX team and interact directly with the designers in charge of our brand and UI for the product.
- Most of the code you will write will be open source.
- Our products are loved by their users, you’ll get to talk to some of them on Slack.
- We practice thorough code reviews and have an open design process.
Here are some of the example projects you may be working on:
Once you apply:
- We will send you a 30 minute programming quiz
- We will invite you to a 30 minute Zoom call and walk through the compensation and hiring process.
- You will join our slack channel and submit a test coding challenge in Typescript on the frontend using Github
- Experience in React or a similar framework is required.
- Web and frontend security is a plus, required for senior roles, plus for junior roles.
- Cryptography engineering and security experience is a plus, but not required.
Joining a startup, you should be comfortable changing the area of focus and working directly with customers.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, platinum level healthcare insurance, 401k matching, and a great place to work.
Teleport is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classifications protected by federal, state, or local law.