Pricemoov is a pricing solution whose mission is to empower revenue managers in the optimization of their margin and income through a better management of their prices,
We've combined our unique pricing expertise and advanced data analytics processes into the simple - yet powerful - Pricemoov Platform which assist our customers in their day-to-day lives and help them capture revenue gains through enhanced pricing strategies.
With a team of 35 and backed by international VCs, we're very well positioned in the pricing software market and maintain huge growth ambition!
As part of the Pricemoov Software Team, your missions will be :
- Development of new platform features,
- Intervention on the different stages of development, in relation with other developers (design, code writing, testing, maintenance...),
- Design and optimization of models and data queries to improve the user experience,
- Evangelization of a good quality code by writing a structured code, tested and monitoring of good standard practices,
- Maintain and manage continuous deployment.
- Engineering degree or equivalent,
- 2-5 years of experience,
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills,
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Experience with React.js, Redux, and using RESTful APIs,
- AWS / GCP experience is recommended,
- Projects making it possible to account for development skills,
- Experience with Agile development methods (Scrum).
Our technical stack
- Backend : Python, Redis, Prostgre, SQL, Celery,
- Frontend : React JS, Redux.js,
- DevOps : Terraform, Sagemaker, Kubernetes, GitHub, Docker, AWS lambda, AWS,
- Data : Tableau, Snowflake, Scikit-learn, Python (Data Science), Mixpanel, Kuberflow, Dataiku, Apache Spark
- Call with Erell (HR)
- Interview Technical Test with Amen (Senior Front End Developer) or Hyacinthe (Front End Developer)
- Interview with François (CTO & Cofounder)
- Interview with Pierre (CEO)
What we offer :
- An opportunity to join a fast-growing start-up,
- A culture of continuous learning with training throughout the year,
- Workshops on different themes throughout the year, quarterly seminar (when the situation permits),
- Great location: work either from our office in the heart of Paris or remotely,
- Alan health care, Swile luncheon voucher, 50% of your transportation,
- Bicycle kilometers are compensated.