Incentive plans are broken. Most companies still rely on spreadsheets or legacy software providers to manage what is often the largest and most influential line item in a sales budget – commissions. If commissions are supposed to incentivize behavior that drives revenue, then why has it been so difficult to manage, and why has it been so opaque to those being rewarded? Something has to change.
We’re on a mission to bring transparency and joy to commissions management. We believe that getting paid should be fun and that work should be a breeze for compensation plan administrators. That’s why we’ve created a scalable, flexible, no-code solution that enables finance and operations teams to model, automate, and optimize performance incentives.
20 of the Cloud 100 including Amplitude, Gong, and Hopin use CaptivateIQ to power their incentive compensation programs. We have over $63M in funding from Sequoia, Accel, Y Combinator, Amity Ventures, GTMFund, S28 Capital, and other top investors. We’ve grown over 3x by all measures in the past year – revenue, customers, employees – and we are searching for more great folks such as yourself to help us transform the world of incentive compensation.
We’re proud of our 5.0 rating on Glassdoor. Our team comes from diverse backgrounds and experiences which helps us better serve our customers and each other. People are at the heart of our open and inclusive organization, and we bring transparency, humility, and respect to everything that we do.
Behind every great software company is the team building it. We are an engineering team of multicultural, highly collaborative, fully distributed, humble learners. We pride ourselves on building best-in-class products powered by innovative technologies.
- Design, build, and maintain CaptivateIQ's modeling, processing, calculation, and collaboration platform
- Participate in the product development process from start to finish, from scoping projects to measuring their success and iterating based on feedback
- Maintain high engineering and security standards, and continuously improve our codebases and processes
- Work with engineers across the company to develop and iterate at scale
- 3+ years experience in a software engineering role
- Experience with HTML, CSS, and layouts (flexbox)
- Experience building responsive and cross-browser experiences
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interest in taking responsibility and ownership over core product areas
- Organized and a driven self-starter with a growth mindset
- Sharp attention to detail, and a user-centric focus
- Experience working with React, Jest, and Typescript
- Understanding of web best practices and performance optimization techniques
- Proficiency in Python for backend development and API development
- Experience with a relational database such as PostgreSQL or MySQL
- (US-ONLY) 100% of medical, dental, and vision covered including 75% for dependents
- Unlimited vacation days and quarterly mental health days so you can recharge
- $1,000 to explore your dream destination on your work anniversary
- $500 annual professional development stipend to continue growing and learning
- $500 home office stipend to decorate your home office
- $1,000 caretaker stipend to make sure our parent colleagues are being supported
- Virtual team lunches to keep you connected
- (US-ONLY) 401k plan to participate in and save towards the future
- Newest hardware and tools for the job
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to support and celebrate the shared identities and life experiences of communities within CaptivateIQ. ERGs directly support our company-wide DEI goals as a space for developing and retaining diverse talent.