Apply for this job
Note to applicants: remote in the US is ok, except Colorado
Who we are
Albert is a new type of financial service that uses powerful technology to automate your finances, with a team of human experts to guide you. Albert saves and invests automatically for you, helps you avoid overdrafts, finds savings you’re missing, identifies bills you’re overpaying, and much more. Text Albert a financial question, and our geniuses won’t just offer guidance — they’ll help you take action.
We're an LA-based startup with a proven business model, backed by top-tier institutional investors and with nearly 6 million users who have trusted Albert to help them achieve their financial goals. We're on a mission to democratize money management through our simple, beautifully designed product, and we're looking for thoughtful, talented people to join us on our journey.
About the role
Albert handles billions of data points, meaningful concurrency, and millions of text messages. We’re looking for a front-end expert who can build beautiful user experiences with us, build performant, scalable systems, and develop state of the art support software to power Albert's advice engine.
Things you're good at
- Shipping: Delivering great products that you're proud of on a regular basis.
- Architecture: Getting it done is important. Getting it done in way that will scale is equally important.
- Diving in: Taking ownership of the front-end stack.
- Collaboration: We bring the best out of each other. We're looking for people who will bring the best out of all of us.
- Help us continue to build a toolset that can support millions of customers
- Speed is a feature: build and deploy software that delights because it’s fast
- Improve our tech stack, tools, and processes
- Participate and lead discussions and brainstorms to contribute ideas and feedback. We work together.
- Write clean, well tested and modular code.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of experience writing production front end software
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Daily meals provided
- Monthly wellness stipend
- 401k match
Job Applicants California Privacy Notice
This California Privacy Notice applies to personal information of California job applicants that Albert collects and processes as it relates to the submission of a job application.