As an industry leader and Software-as-a-Service provider our mission at 8x8, Inc. [NYSE: EGHT] is to transform the future of business communications. The 8x8 Open Communications Platform (TM) uniquely brings together Voice, Video, Collaboration, Contact Center, and enterprise-class API solutions, helping businesses across the globe transform their customer and employee experience, and empowering workforces worldwide to work smarter.
You will be involved in the entire life cycle of development, from the browser to the database.
You will work in close collaboration with the product team to engineer solutions that will help us build better algorithms to detect call connectivity and call quality issues. This will require you to work closely with our users, both within 8x8 (deployment, onboarding, support teams) and our paying customers.
You will work with our Product teams to improve callstatsio’s customer experience, i.e., engineer workflows on the dashboard that helps our customer answer end-user queries faster.
This is a key position in our team, working multidisciplinary across the Business and Product teams. The customers are distributed globally and the team is distributed between USA, Europe, and Southeast Asia.
- Design and implement high-quality software solutions with the extensive unit and integration tests coverage
- Choose and implement design patterns, architectural patterns, and algorithms that enable systems or features to meet business and technical requirements
- Strictly follow the user interface designs and user experience while ensuring smooth and efficient execution of the application
- Object-oriented programming principles know-how
- Background in application and communication protocols (HTTP, WebSocket, etc.), networking, and security
- Knowledge of usability, accessibility, and cross-browser issues and solutions
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills and understanding of technical terms
What You’ll Get:
- Excellent salary
- RSUs - stock based compensation (Every employee is a stockholder)
- Loyalty annual leave days & replacement days for weekend bank holidays
- Continued career development
- Yearly pay reviews
- Company Bonus (paid 2x a year)
- Private Healthcare, Private Pension, Life Insurance, Dental plan, Meal Tickets, Gym Membership
- Office lunch Wednesday (for when we're able to return to the office)
- Work from home and great work/life balance
- Top spec hardware and accessories to work on
- An office chair of your own to work at home
For a closer look into what life at 8x8 International and the Cluj office look like check out our Instagram page.
8x8 believes diversity makes our company stronger which is why we are a proud equal opportunities employer and encourage all of our staff to bring their authentic selves to work. We believe in fairness and we believe in security so reserve the right to undertake background checks on anyone that we extend an employment offer to.
For European Job Applicants our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.