At 1upHealth, we are united by our shared goal - unlock healthcare data to improve patient and financial outcomes.
As a leader in FHIR® interoperability, our core belief is that unleashing the power that lies within health data can improve the way that we operate in our industry. We are on a mission to make it easier to access, aggregate, analyze and share healthcare data. Through our secure FHIR platform, we offer a solution to; break the barriers that hinder innovation and interoperability, meet compliance regulations and leverage the cloud for ubiquitous technology enablement.
With our recent $25 million Series B funding, we are starting our next chapter as the leaders in healthcare data. Check us out in Forbes.
As a small but rapidly growing company, we are looking for a self-starting frontend software engineer with a passion for developing user experiences/interfaces in a fast-paced environment. While this role is primarily front-end focused, your role may overlap with our entire software stack which includes work in the following areas:
Frontend web development using ReactJS
RESTful API design
BDD automated testing
Git source code management
AWS serverless cloud computing
Big Data / Analytics Pipeline
HL7 & FHIR standards
As a frontend developer on the 1upHealth Data Engineering team, you will bring significant experience to the team including:
- 2+ years experience developing user interfaces for commercial web applications
- Proficiency with React state management solutions and routing/navigation (Redux, MobX, ReactRouter)
- Proficiency with node package managers/module bundlers (npm, yarn, webpack, babel)
- Proficiency with Git Proficiency with frontend testing technologies (Jest, Mocha, Karma, react-testing-library)
- Proficiency with at least one frontend component library (AntUI, Bootstrap, Material UI, Semantic UI etc)
- Experience working with cloud service providers (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience with agile development practices
- Proactive verbal and written communication skills when interacting with team members
- Experience with AWS Amplify, Firebase, or Next.js a plus
- Previous healthcare experience a major plus
- Experience with Python and/or Java a major plus
- BS/MS Computer Science or commensurate professional experience
- Bonus points for knowledge and experience with digital healthcare technologies and data standards such as HL7 FHIR.
100% Paid Medical and Dental Insurance for Employees
Home Office Stipend
Parental Leave (12 weeks for birthing parents/ 3 weeks for non-birthing parents)
Company Meetings with Free Lunch
Interested in our work, but don't see an opening that fits your background? Apply here
and let us know what you think we could do together.