Apply for this job
WHAT WE DO
NoiseAware is a well-capitalized, high-growth IoT startup in Dallas that provides the world’s first privacy-safe noise monitoring service for Airbnb and vacation rental managers. We are a hardworking, talented, and fun group of highly driven individuals solving the largest livability issue in many cities across the world. We have customers in more than 40 states and 10 countries and we are expanding quickly.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
NoiseAware is hiring a Mobile Developer to contribute to the growth and success of our company by helping to create a new world class version of our mobile application that will be the main interface to our systems for many of our users. We are looking for someone who, like us, is customer obsessed, transparent and candid, committed and conscientious, and people centric!
The Mobile Developer will collaborate closely with our Engineering team and will report directly to the VP of Engineering. This person will have an exciting opportunity to join our team at an early stage and to build the mold, iterating and improving as we grow, for this essential part of our business. An exceptionally high achiever can look forward to a fun and desirable career trajectory.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE (Required)
- 3 years of experience working with React Native (some portion may be React on the web)
- Experience managing beta testing through TestFlight
- Experience getting production applications published in IoS and Android app stores
- Experience working in a cloud/mobile environment that utilizes REST Apis to communicate with backend systems
- Experience working in a highly collaborative 100% remote environment
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE (Negotiable)
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Experience with Vue.js
- Experience working on an IoT application
- Experience working in a completely remote environment
- Experience growing a consumer SaaS company, preferably in a startup environment
- Knowledge of short-term rental, vacation rental, multi-family residential and/or hotel industry
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Participate in requirements gathering and design of user experiences
- Implement high quality application that conform to the designs in a timely manner
- Keep the team apprised of status and schedule during our daily scrum meetings
- Ensure that our app provides a fantastic user experience
- Consistently drive the team to increase quality of experience for our customers
- Exemplify our firm’s values in all interactions with internal and external stakeholders
HOW YOU WORK
- You are a team player that’s open to input to ideas & feedback
- You get excited about using data to make informed decisions.
- You are scrappy and self-directed, a roll-up-your-sleeves type who takes initiative and you thrive while working autonomously.
- You are a dynamic systems thinker, able to effectively prioritize where to focus and how to build and scale the business while navigating the challenges of an early-stage company.
- You thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and are thrilled by the adventure of building an innovative business.
WHERE YOU WORK
NoiseAware is based in Dallas, Texas but we are most interested in finding the best match for this opportunity so we are open to candidates throughout the country.
WHAT YOU GET
NoiseAware provides competitive cash compensation, comprehensive benefits, cool perks and super smart, highly motivated colleagues. You get to work on innovative, leading edge products that serve a true purpose in an industry that’s ripe for change, and enjoy a strong culture that values diversity and promotes our core values.
We think big, work fast, break things, learn lessons, and then implement meaningful improvements to our business and products. NoiseAware is looking for talented and hardworking people to join our growing team and help us build innovative home monitoring solutions for the property management industry.
NoiseAware exists to give property managers freedom. We protect properties, deliver operational insights, and build trust.
Putting our customers at the forefront of everything we doWorking to solve customer issues even when it requires unscalable effortsCreating innovative solutions and building our own market owning brand
Transparent & Candid
We practice radical candor, and own wins and losses equallyWe act to ensure no surprises internally or externally, flagging risks and sharing earlyWe document and share decision, actions, status and agendas to make remote easier
Committed & Conscientious
We are always proactive, and take initiative to solve problems togetherWe follow through, follow up, and present a replan when we need toWe are bold and relentless in winning deals, customers and markets
We look after our team, customers and partners, celebrate their wins, and their learning achievements. We are supportive of everyone doing their bestWe provide thoughtful and supportive reactions when things don’t go to plan
We value diversity and commit to making hiring decisions based upon the character traits and capabilities that correlate to being successful in this job. We welcome your application!
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.