Apply for this job
Picket Homes, an exciting Seattle startup, is offering entirely new approaches to real estate rentals, giving people the choices, flexibility, and security they have only been able to obtain in the past by purchasing a home. Today residential housing rental options are underwhelming; Picket is disrupting this industry by applying modern technologies to offer a rich inventory of quality residences, unparalleled service, customizations, integrated smarthomes, price certainty, security, and more.
- Experience working with React.JS (Redux)
- Experience with building interfaces with SVG
- Proficiency with visual diagramming and design tools (Visio, Adobe, Figma, Sketch, ...)
- Intermediate+ written and spoken English
- Experience with REST
NICE TO HAVE
- B.S. or M.S. degree in CS or Math or similar from a top engineering university
- Experience working with NodeJS
- Experience with NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB, Redis)
- You will be self-motivated and yearn for making an impact through your skills and determination;
- You look for solutions to overcome problems, have strong analytical skills, and lead by example with high quality;
- You demonstrate great attention to detail and effective communication skills;
- You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with space and responsibility to solve problems;
- You approach work logically. We are not afraid to make mistakes, but we use science, data, and logic to back up decisions and improve understanding;
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Start-up market competitive salary
- Early-stage equity ownership opportunity in stock options
- Friendly, collaborative team (Ukraine/USA/Vietnam)
- Excellent mentors will contribute to your growth
- Ability to visit the USA for additional experience working in the Seattle office
- We want you to love where you work, which is why we offer cultural, social, and team-building activities, such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Non-limit coffee, cookies, Sony PlayStation
- Location: Lviv, str. Naukova, 7D, Optima Plaza
Send your CV and we will contact you!
A background check, credit report, and pre-employment drug screening is required for this position. Picket Homes is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
At Picket Homes, we are building something new and different - come build with us.