- Develop the Vantis cardiovascular therapy app using React Native and TypeScript and connecting the app to our GraphQL backend
- Collaborate with the product team to work on concepts for new features and delivering them to our customers
- Build up and manage a mobile team, consisting of a mixed setup of onsite and remote developers
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Excellent knowledge of software design principles
- English working proficiency with strong communication skills
- Experience with leading software development teams
You will fit in with our team if:
- You are customer-obsessed, aiming to deliver engaging, high-quality products with a positive impact.
- You take ownership, turning a concept into a real product along the whole journey and across all relevant stakeholders.
- You have a bias for action, move quickly, think in solutions, and roll-up your sleeves to make things possible. We are curious and learn continuously from our mistakes.
- Purpose: Help us to improve the health outcomes of cardiovascular patients leading to an increased quality of life for our customers and their loved ones.
- Impact: Be part of a well-funded, early-stage startup and have a big impact on the products and the organization we build.
- Personal development: Experience an innovative, open-minded, fast-paced working atmosphere with highly motivated colleagues.
- Flexibility: Flexibility regarding remote working as long as you are ready to work up to 25% of the time in the office.
We unite health enthusiasts, product fanatics, techies, and medical experts. All for one mission: to develop scalable solutions for millions of patients with cardiovascular diseases - the #1 healthcare challenge worldwide.
Our founding team has a strong track record with large-scale consumer-facing products (former Amazon, EGYM, tado°, Magazino) and cardiology. The recent seed-financing of btov and firstminute capital enables the next level of growth.