As a community of developers, we are looking to find more colleagues to collaborate with and bring new diversity of ideas to our work. We are very proud of our technical stack as well as our processes for discussion and collaborating, and will look to you to help maintain and extend them. We often run spikes of new technologies or approaches to see how they improve our developer experience in the codebase. The primary product we work on is a large React
web app, built on a powerful processing platform which helps our customers store, access, and analyse huge quantities of data at much less expense than a conventional data infrastructure operation.
Here are just a few features we're proud of:
We discuss, debate, and detail our large-scale changes through a process of writing Requests for Comment and Architectural Decision Records.Our
development environment has many features that make development easier, and automation saves everyone time Common-sense linting rules and a code prettifier means developers won't have to think about style rules while coding anymore.
Why you should work with us
- If you value an environment where people actively seek psychological safety
- If you care passionately about learning new technologies and skills
- If you see a new library announcement, and immediately wonder how it could fit in to your work
- Then your willingness to learn and teach others will make you shine among us. You'll have the freedom to leave your mark on the codebase, as well as contribute new and better ways to accomplish our goals. We want to work with people committed to quality and take persistent pride in the code they write, and we hope you do too!
- We're looking for people as passionate about Open Source as we are. Include whatever information shows off your skills: GitHub profile, code samples, links to personal projects, etc.
- We've had a remote-first mentality long before the pandemic, and it shows. We heavily use Slack, GitHub, and Zoom video calls as the go-to apps to keep up face-to-face contact with our teammates and the rest of the company. Regular standups with immediate coworkers and several loose-format discussion times blocked out on the calendar make impromptu conversation very easy to join in on.
What you will bring and what we offer you
- What we offer you:
- Opportunities for professional development, from leadership to introducing new processes and making a case for why it's important. Work with specialists in varied fields, from designers to product managers, to make a powerful product used by major international companies. Room for continuing education, with time set aside each week to watch and discuss online talks, conference attendance fee reimbursement, and emphasizing pair programming
Who we are:
Treasure Data employees are enthusiastic, data-driven and customer-obsessed. Our actions reflect our values of honesty, reliability, openness and humility. Treasure Data moved to remote-based work in March 2020 and is committed to ensuring it remains agile to accommodate shifting preferences of its workforce. While we are not working shoulder-to-shoulder, we still work side-by-side, finding unique ways to connect and create together while also respecting each other’s life priorities outside of work. We offer competitive salary and benefits and named one of the 2021 Best Places to Work. Treasure Data is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What we do:
Treasure Data is the only enterprise Customer Data Platform (CDP) that harmonizes an organization’s data, insights, and engagement technology stacks to drive relevant, real-time customer experiences throughout the entire customer journey. Treasure Data helps brands give millions of customers and prospects the feeling that each is the one and only. With its ability to create true, unified views of each individual, Treasure Data CDP is central for enterprises who want to know who is ready to buy, plus when and how to drive them to convert. Flexible, tech-agnostic and infinitely scalable, Treasure Data provides fast time to value even in the most complex environments.
Agencies and Recruiters: We cannot consider your candidate(s) without a contract in place. Any resumes received without having an active agreement will be considered gratis referrals to us. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!