Varicent is the industry-leading Sales Performance Management (SPM) solution enabling businesses worldwide to Plan, Operate and Pay effectively to drive sales performance and growth.
A named Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Sales Performance Management seven times in a row, Varicent was founded in 2005 when we pioneered sales performance management software. Evolving quickly to become the fastest growing software company in North America according to Deloitte’s Fast 50™ in 2010, Varicent was acquired by IBM in 2012 and has since been re-founded as an independent global business serving mid-size and enterprise clients with our full suite of solutions to assist in smarter territory and quota planning, efficient lead to revenue operations, and the fastest and most flexible way to pay sellers accurately and on-time. We are looking for talented, driven people that can make an impact across our organization.
As a Senior Front-End Developer, you will be leading projects alongside a multidisciplinary team of developers, designers, data scientists, and business professionals. You would be working on the Varicent application: a single-page web application utilizing React
and Redux frameworks that connects to a REST API written in C#.
What you'll do
- Lead front-end development projects targeted to increase market share, support existing clients to help make them successful and continuously refine the existing platform to meet modern design methodologies
- Work with talented, knowledge-driven individuals. We are a close-knit team that is eager for new ideas. We embrace sharing our own knowledge and enriching each other’s experiences
- Architecture and code design of testable, efficient front-end code by using web development best practices
- Staying informed of emerging technologies and industry trends, applying them to operations and activities
- Focus on client success through creative problem-solving
- Utilize and adopt open source technology where appropriate
What you'll bring
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Experience with React or equivalent client-side framework
- Familiarity with front-end build systems such as Grunt, gulp, webpack, and Parcel
- Strong communication skills. Willingness to convey ideas and lead in a collaborative environment
- Solid understanding of Software Design fundamentals
Due to COVID-19, Varicent is currently working 100% from home until further notice.
Varicent is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Varicent committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
This role will involve working with technology that is covered by embargo Export Regulations. If you are a Foreign National from any of the following embargoed countries (Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria) on a work permit, you are not eligible for employment in this position.