Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, marketing leaders have deep insights and analytics into the performance and influenced revenue of content, campaigns, and marketing assets. What makes the solution special? It’s loved by sales reps globally, and is the #1 rated sales enablement platform on G2 Crowd.
We are committed to diversity as both a moral and business imperative.
About the Role
About the SmartPages & Guidance Crew
Highspot’s SmartPages technology empowers sales and marketing teams to build customized, interactive pages that guide sales reps to the information they need to win deals. Since the launch in 2019, SmartPages have become a staple in the Highspot experience, with the vast majority of customers using SmartPages and thousands of pages created per month across Highspot. The crew’s mission is to improve the use of SmartPages as a platform, and as a product, through continual innovation and enhancement. Our crew embodies Highspot "guiding principles
", particularly: "all in", "invent the future", "make it happen", "details matter" and "learn it all, not know it all". The crew also enjoys playing silly party games together, rock climbing, and hiking. We look forward to expanding this to include your interests! =)
What You'll Do
- Develop new customer-facing product features
- Recommend and drive frontend infrastructure improvements.
- Collaborate with our UI/UX designers and Product owners to translate product ideas, specifications, and mocks into fully functional and accessible user experiences.
- Drive our crew’s technical vision and implementation strategy
- Mentor and empower your team members.
- Collaborate with the broader Engineering team on overall technical strategy, processes and frontend infrastructure.
- Comfortable with modern open source technologies and tools such as React
- Familiarity with consuming RESTful APIs
- 5+ years of professional software development
- Experience architecting, building, and deploying mid-to-large size web applications
- Desire to learn, grow, lead and empower others
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
Paid parental leave
Flexible work and vacation schedules
Discounted ClassPass membership
2 volunteer days per year
Competitive compensation and stock options
Annual company-wide events
Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision!
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.