Affise is a Performance Marketing Platform for building powerful business partnerships. Our mission is to solve the complexity of this industry.
Our team has more than 130 professionals that focused on achieving goals.
We are a global company with offices in San Francisco, Vilnius, Berlin, Minsk, Moscow, New Delhi, and Shanghai. Recently Affise has secured $8 million in Series A from VCs with several unicorns in a portfolio and well-known angel investors from Silicon Valley.
We believe partnerships create endless opportunities for businesses within the generous advertisement world. A variety of influencers, affiliates, content creators, traffic channels, and brand-2-brand promoters appreciate the simplicity of a partnership. Affise helps businesses to grow and automate their marketing channels in the most efficient manner! We Empower Businesses to partner at scale!
What will you do in this role?
- Design and maintain clean, reliable, and testable code in alignment with best practices and internal standards
- Analyze, enhance, and collaborate on the scale and design of our front-end infrastructure and software development lifecycle
- Understand business requirements, functionality, and customer needs to create intuitive, feature-rich, and user-friendly experience with new applications and updating existing code
- Optimize and push the boundaries of performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications and features of our platform in an agile environment
- Ensure high quality of web front-end component development, including adherence to UX/UI best practices
What we use?
- PL: Golang, PHP, ReactJS – each language for its own tasks
- DB: MongoDB, Clickhouse, ScyllaDB, PostgreSQL, Aerospike, ElasticSearch – each database for its own tasks
- Queue: nsq
- CI/CD: docker, drone, ansible, nomad
- Monitoring: prometheus, grafana;
- And much more: consul, envoy, kafka, ELK, etc
What you'll need?
- React 16.8.x (hooks, context)
- CSS (animations, media querying, pre-processing, CSS modules)
- CI/CD knowledge (Docker, drone.io, consul, Nginx)
- Code examples hosted at GitHub
- Be fluent with: time manipulations (day.js, moment.js), localizations (format.js), build tools (webpack, babel), mnemonic development (spacemacs, sublime), linux environment;
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide
- Break per year for any reason (covered by Affise) under specific location labor legislation
- 10 business days of the unpaid break for any reason as agreed with Affise
- 5 business days of a break due to illness (covered by Affise)
- Paid holidays under specific location labor legislation
- Reimbursement of pre-approved travel expenses incurred in the furtherance of the collaboration An annual personal budget for education
- Provision of equipment required for collaboration with Affise (laptop of your choice)
- Corporate Health Insurance and Medical Support Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Quarterly team building
- Eligibility for any additional privileges that Affise might provide in the future