Veho's mission is to revolutionize the world of package delivery by creating exceptional experiences for customers and drivers.
For too long, parcel delivery companies have focused solely on efficiencies and cost-management. Veho focuses on the end-customer. As the first technology company of its kind, Veho replaces the old delivery trucks with a platform of crowdsourced drivers and a network of hyper-local distribution centers. We partner with some of the most recognized consumer brands such as Warby Parker and Hello Fresh to provide an incredible experience with every delivery, and give customers control on how, when and where their package is delivered.
Customers LOVE us. Despite growing at a record-speed over the past two years, we maintain an incredibly high customer satisfaction rating of 4.9/5 stars, and an unprecedented on-time delivery rate of 99.9% - far above every other company in the country.
In short, we are building the logistics platform of the future.
Veho is backed by former top executives and board members at Uber, FedEx, UPS, eBay and Amazon; three former public company CEOs, and early investors in Lyft and Instacart. We are a team of leaders who are passionate about building an incredible company that will change the face of this industry.
Software Engineer (React/Node.js
Veho is growing our engineering team! Our platform has found strong market fit and our business is growing quickly. As an engineer, you will work closely with an experienced, fast-moving product and engineering team to deliver amazing products for our clients, customers, drivers, and internal teams. We are reshaping the e-commerce landscape of the future...Veho's mission is to revolutionize the world of package delivery while creating an exceptional and progressive environment for our team!
You will be responsible for architecting, building, testing, and deploying features to our customer, client, and operations user bases! You will work closely with leadership, our outstanding engineering team, and other amazing team members.
What You'll Be Doing:
● Building, testing, and deploying features for our customer, client, and operations user bases
● Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
● Analyzing code, requirements, system risks, and software reliability.
● Modifying designs and specifications of complex applications.
● Collaborating with Engineering team, Product team, and Design team on prioritized development of new platform features.
Experience and Skills You'll Need to Have:
● Has 2+ years of experience building, testing, and deploying applications in high-traffic production environments
, and React)
● Enjoys taking initiative, is a self-starter, and is excited about collaborating on big challenges
● Enthusiastic about working closely with development team, product team, and operations team to develop creative solutions to never-before-solved problems