BlueVine is a high-growth fintech company empowering small businesses with innovative banking designed for their needs. We combine industry-leading technology and security with our team's expertise and care to provide best-in-class financing and lending products to power business growth at every stage of the journey To date, we've supported over 87,000 small business owners with our core financial service products and more than 300,000 small business owners through the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP).
Headquartered in Redwood City, CA, BlueVine has raised $102.5M and is backed by top investors, including Menlo Ventures, Lightspeed Ventures, Citi Ventures, SVB Financial, Nationwide Insurance, and M12. For more information, check out our LinkedIn Page.
Small businesses deserve accessible and modern financial services, and traditional banks have underserved them for too long. Join us as we build a brighter financial future for small businesses.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Building a banking platform is no small task. We regularly deliver innovative features to stand out in a competitive market while simultaneously ensuring our products and services' stability, security, and accuracy. After all, we're dealing with money that people need to keep their business running.
To keep up with these requirements, we practice high coding standards across the technology organization and embrace cutting-edge technologies to make real-time decisions based on vast amounts of data.
As a Frontend Engineer, you will be writing our internal tools with the most up to date technologies (Vue.JS, Django and more), You will work with a versatile team of people that consists of BE and FE oriented background.
The team serves a variety of stakeholders across all the business and the platform.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Build complex high-end applications using VueJS
- Use Python and Django as backend framework using REST APIs
- Lead design reviews for a variety of projects
- Work with multiple teams on cross platform projects
- Guide product from a technical point of view
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- VueJS, React or Angular (4+ Experience)
- Experience integrating with server-side APIs
- Experience in writing high quality unit tests
- Experience with responsive cross-browser and cross-device development
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related degree
Benefits & Perks:
- Receive over $1,000 annually for a wellness benefit of your choice
- Monthly WFH Stipend
- Generous PTO and holidays
- Excellent health coverage and life insurance benefits
- Generous, paid parental leave which covers up to 15 weeks
- 401K with an immediate 3% company match
Once We Return to Office:
- Free commuter benefits - CalTrain passes for SF employees and a monthly parking allowance
- Weekly catered lunches
- Unlimited snacks in fully stocked kitchens
- Pet-friendly HQ
Read what candidates and employees have to say about us. Check out our Glassdoor Page.