About the company:
Hola Cash is empowering the LatAm public with the convenience, speed and reliability of cutting-edge payments technology that they can trust.
Through a friendly and intuitive interface, we are empowering our customers to enable third parties to participate in the Digital Economy through our Cash Ambassadors segment - a true LatAm economy disruption.
With customers at the heart of our decisions, Hola Cash is removing barriers, building better user experiences, and providing greater access to financial services in Latin America beginning with Mexico.
About the role:
HolaCash is looking for an engineer eager to grow expertise in building our mobile apps. This position will go from UI/UX development to the design of the next feature to add in our app. If you are looking for a challenging but high impact role, this is the job for you.
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- Develop and maintain fast, robust, and and maintainable web components and applications written in React, React Native
- Develop test cases to rigorously maintain a high quality app
- Working with our backend team to fine tune our REST API
- Building, testing, and releasing product-facing features with stringent correctness and scalability requirements
- Work in a team as well as independently and deliver on aggressive schedules and goals
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience building robust React-based front-ends with Redux and/or hooks.
- You have the skills to create a UI without the help of a framework like Bootstrap or Foundation
- Experience with responsive design and mobile-first principles
- Expertise in web accessibility
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field OR relevant equivalent technical experience.
- Bonus points for: Experience interacting with RESTful APIs and/or websockets APIs
- Experience developing iOS/Android applications is a plus.