PRODLY | Senior Front-End Software Developer
Prodly solves the time-consuming process that Salesforce administrators and architects and consultants face: managing the complex reference data that drives popular Salesforce applications like CPQ, Field Service Lightning (FSL), Advanced Approvals (AA), and Billing.
Prodly AppOps, the company’s flagship product for reference data management (RDM), is designed by Salesforce experts for Salesforce end users and system integration (SI) partners to enable four-click deployment of relational data between Salesforce orgs. Prodly, a VC-backed Salesforce ISV partner, is looking for a talented, hardworking individual with great energy and initiative to join our team.
As part of this dynamic team your role as a Senior Front-End Software Engineer, will be to engage in the company's software development and delivery activities. You will be part of every step of the development process, from UX design to debugging production issues.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing, developing, testing, and debugging software
- Collaborating with other front end engineers, backend engineers, and product management to ensure full accuracy of new features
- Provide valuable feedback in code reviews
The ability to prioritize tasks with minimal guidance, and communicate effectively with both technical and business personnel is a must.
What we offer:
- Well-developed internal DevOps culture (CI/CD) and business-friendly scrumban methodology
- Possibility to be a significant part of product development. You can bring and implement any new business-oriented ideas and improvements
- Really interesting and challenging tasks that require a thoughtful engineering approach
- Prospects for professional growth and development
What you will bring:
- 1+ years of experience with React.Js
- Strong understanding of web protocols like HTTP, REST, AJAX, etc.
- Experience with Git source control
- Experience with agile software development methodologies
- Strong understanding of responsive web design
- Experience with Node.Js
- Experience with server side rendered React applications
- Working with version control system APIs (Github, Bitbucket, GitLab, Azure, etc)
- Moved from class based components, to functional components utilizing react hooks
- State management using Context, Redux, or MobX
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with your skills and experience
- Access to professional training
- Friendly and professional team ready to share their best practices
- Fully remote work within Prodly’s digital set up, software and tools. Necessary equipment is to be provided
- Flexible working schedule matching your work-life balance
- Unlimited PTO benefit