Guidewire is seeking a number of highly motivated Digital implementation experts that are looking to work with current, leading-edge technology on challenging, customer focused consulting and implementation projects.
Guidewire's market-leading Digital products enable insurance carriers to build and implement leading-edge sales and self-service digital capabilities. These capabilities provide Agents and Policy Holders interfaces to quickly and easily create and service insurance policies.
The Digital Architects will be collaborating with a global team based primarily in Dublin (Ireland), Madrid (Spain), Exton (Pennsylvania, US), and Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia). They will work on multiple projects including new implementations, as well as upgrades from earlier AngularJS based versions.
Current and future versions of the Guidewire Digital software are based on the React
Each new member of the team will undergo Guidewire Digital training prior to working on a project. Mentors will also be assigned to allow new team members to develop their technical skill and learn the Guidewire SurePath Methodology and Digital Best Practices.
As a Guidewire Consultant, you will become the trusted advisor for the customer and partner, and you will coach and mentor their teams, enabling them to become self-sufficient over time. This position requires a unique blend of technical aptitude, business savvy, and interpersonal skills.
Our projects will expect some on-site presence, so there will be expectations to travel throughout the US freely without sponsorship.
- 10 years of Software development experience using web technologies
- 3 years’ experience implementing Guidewire Digital applications*
- Experience with automated unit testing using Jest/Enzyme or similar frameworks
- Hands-on with the ability to quickly architect and implement technical solutions
- Experience work with server-side technologies (JSON/RPC, REST)
- Ability to travel for onsite work.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills
- Experience leading a small to medium implementation teams
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Highly motivated, result-driven, and tenacious problem solver
- Ability to develop deep customer relationships and become a trusted advisor
Nice to have:
- Guidewire InsuranceSuite
- Insurance industry experience
- * Prior experience with Guidewire Jutro is preferential.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
Guidewire combines core, data, digital, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. More than 400 insurers, including the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire.
As a partner to our customers, we continually evolve to enable their success. We are proud of our unparalleled implementation track record with 1000+ successful projects, supported by the largest R&D team and partner ecosystem in the industry. Our Marketplace provides hundreds of add-ons that accelerate integration, localization, and innovation.
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.