At WorkFusion, we build software that is changing the world and transforming workplaces. Our technology automates repetitive, data-intensive work so people can be freed from the mundane to pursue the meaningful, companies can grow further, and customers can be served faster and better.
WorkFusion is increasingly recognized as the world leader in industry-specific process automation, offering AI-powered software with particular focus on the needs of banking, financial services, and insurance enterprises. Our Intelligent Automation Cloud combines RPA, machine learning and analytics in one unrivaled platform that can be deployed quickly and scale without limit. We compete in the world’s fastest-growing software segment and we are growing at record pace with customers spanning the globe.
As the health and safety of our teams is always a primary concern, we are currently a primarily remote
workforce worldwide. Officially, our headquarters is in New York City (on Wall Street) with additional hubs in Canada, Europe and Asia.
We are looking for a highly motivated Front-End Engineer with proven experience in designing and creating complex systems from scratch. You will join an experienced team of engineers to create and prototype end-to-end solutions involving multiple Artificial Intelligence problems.
React, Redux, redux-saga/redux-observable, Jest, Stylus/Sass, webpack, Jenkins
● Create and prototype end-to-end solutions of complex product features
● Design and implement API
● Integrate machine learning frameworks and solutions with WorkFusion product
● 3+ years of production experience in front-end development
● Deep and confident knowledge of JS / CSS / HTML
● Good understanding and production experience of React/Redux
● Knowledge of FP/OOP concepts
● Ability to deliver features end-to-end
● Ability to get into the project quickly and efficiently
● DevOps mindset
● Upper-Intermediate English level or higher
● Experience with Java will be a plus
● Smartest people in the industry and the most interesting product in the Global market
● Competitive salary
● Opportunity to work remotely
● Indefinite employment contract (no probation period)
● Stock options plan
● Comprehensive social benefits package, including:
o Health insurance coverage
o Sport expenses compensation
o Psychologist services compensation
o Professional and English trainings
o Team activities