What You’ll Do
- senior / lead engineer who can drive an initiative.
- Pure front end built on ReactNative where server side (Node) would be a plus,
- Go would be a very nice plus
- Need to be able to function independently,
- Attend cross functional team standups,
- Represent the shopper app portion of the project
- Work with product / UX
- Continuously explore new technologies that will delight the user experience of the customers to be at the forefront of a rapidly changing digital environment.
What You Know
- 1.Should code and ship complex new features at high velocity and high quality for the React Native App.
- 2.Should be able to leverage and take the ownership of the existing React Native app, with an eye to pixel-perfection, security, and scalability.
- 3.Should drive the architecture and technology choices that enable a world-class user experience.
- 4.Should work with backend and infrastructure teams to make sure the app fits nicely within the infrastructure, and scalability/reliability recommendations
- 5.Should have worked on building a pipeline to help increase the efficiency of the team in Native Apps ecosystem.
- 6. Continuously explore new technologies that will delight the user experience of the customers to be at the forefront of a rapidly changing digital environment.
- Technical Skills:
- 1. 6+ years of experience in overall software development with a strong focus on Mobile UI applications.
- 2. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 3. Minimum 3 years of architecting, designing and developing React Native Applications.
- 4. Experience in releasing mobile applications into the App Store.
- 5. Must have released at least one app participating from inception to launch.
- 6. Strong foundation in computer science, data structures, algorithms and software design.
- 7. Deep understanding of React Native and its associated tech stacks.
- 8. Experience integrating with RESTful API backends
- 9. Experience with front ends built on React Native where server side NodeJS would be a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Applications or related field