Today, teams are drowning in a sea of scattered and disorganized knowledge which is siloed across dozens of apps (think Notion, Slack, Jira, etc.). We're on a mission to help companies make sense of this chaos and transform how their teams find, discover, and learn from knowledge at work. The product is already being used at major tech companies like Armory, Endeavor, Paragon, and Passbase.
We are a small founding team of engineers, designers, and researchers from places like Stanford, Google, Facebook, and Microsoft, with deep experience in designing AI products that are used by millions of users. We're supported by a select group of investors that we admire, including Y Combinator, Soleio Cuervo (Combine), Point 72, South Park Commons, and the founders of Twitch.
About the role
We're at a hypergrowth stage, and as one of the first members to join you'll have the opportunity to materially impact and scale our product, team, and culture. You'll get to drive key product initiatives on the front end, make foundational architectural and design decisions, and play a pivotal role in helping make Dashworks a category-defining product that is loved by millions of users everyday!
Some of the things you might work on:
- Crafting a category-defining product: Work closely with designers, engineers, and product manager to identify, plan, and implement exciting features for our customers.
- Laying down a foundation: Architect the frontend for modularity, responsiveness, and scalability. Implement best practices for product velocity while maintaining a high bar for quality.
- Growing the team: Early team members play an important role in defining the culture of the company and attracting and growing new talent. We'll look to you to play a part in building a great team so we can all build a stellar product and company.
You qualify if you have:
- We're looking for experts in building production-grade React apps (2+ years of experience). Experience with Typescript, Redux, and React hooks is preferred.
- While we look for expertise in React, we also value the ability to quickly learn new frameworks/technologies and move across the stack when necessary
What we look for:
- Ability to move fast, scope and prioritize ruthlessly, and build for the long run
- Willingness and comfort with owning and driving major initiatives independently
- Curiosity and a love for your craft
- An intuitive grasp for product-level thinking and systems thinking
- Strong communication skills