ABOUT NEWTON SCHOOL
Come be part of a rocketship that’s creating a massive impact on the world of technology 🚀🚀
On one side you have over a million college graduates every year with barely 5% employability rates and on the other side, there are 1000s of companies struggling to find talent. Newton School aims to bridge this massive gap through it’s personalized learning platform. We are building an online university and solving the deep problem of employability of graduates.
We have a strong core team consisting of alumni from IIT's and IIM’s, having several years of industry experience in companies like Unacademy, Inmobi among others. On this mission, we are backed by some of the most respected investors around the world, - RTP Global, Nexus Venture Partners and a slew of angel investors including CRED’s Kunal Shah, Flipkart’s Kalyan Krishnamoorthy, Unacademy founders, Udaan’s Sujeet Kumar among others.
Why Frontend at Newton School?
We at Newton School aim to make a super-slick experience from joining a course to getting placed. The frontend team at Newton School strives to build solid frontend foundations, infrastructure, and top-notch experiences.
· Freedom to evaluate and introduce new tools, libraries, or coding standards.
· Work towards developer productivity and platform tooling to solve for developer experience.
· Grow as an individual contributor or team driver, however, you love. BYOG - Bring Your Own Goals.
· Contribute to Product and Design ideas and Implement them as your own product. We value everyone’s inputs.
What do we expect?
· Experience with React.js
, and build tools like Webpack.
· Follow code quality and best practices at Newton School.
· Take end-to-end ownership of products. Ideate product requirements with the team and drive them from design to implementation.
· Curiosity to go in-depth of codebases and libraries and have the ability to set it up from scratch.
· Open to work on constructive feedback and proactively shares the same with peers.
· A peculiar sense of UI and UX.
· Contribute to our dashboards to make them performant and modular.
You’ll be a good fit if:
· 3 to 5 + years of Frontend experience
· You can build features from scratch that are modular and scalable and can deliver them end-to-end.
· Experience in React.js
and its ecosystem, not just CRA!
· You can share ideas and opinions with Product managers and Designers from an engineering lens.
· You keep up-to-date with the latest trends, learn new concepts, and would be eager to talk about ideas in internal forums