Guidewire helps our customers and partners implement our software across Europe, and we are looking for an experienced Front-End Architect to help us fulfill increasing demand.
We are looking for experienced people who want to work with current, leading-edge technology on challenging, customer focused consulting and implementation projects.
Guidewire's market-leading Digital products enable insurance carriers to build and implement leading-edge sales and self-service digital capabilities. These capabilities provide Agents and Policy Holders interfaces to quickly and easily create and service insurance policies.
The Digital consultants will be building new, innovative user interfaces for the insurance industry using Guidewire Jutro, Guidewire’s design system and front-end framework. Jutro enables developers to seamlessly develop Guidewire applications for customers and empowers designers to create consistent and cohesive user experience designs. These Jutro consultants will be collaborating with user experience, business analysts, and Guidewire InsuranceSuite implementation teams to deliver end-to-end solutions to the P&C industry.
Each new member of the team will undergo Guidewire Digital training prior to working on a project. Mentors will also be assigned to allow new team members to develop their technical skill and learn the Guidewire SurePath Methodology and Digital Best Practices.
As a Guidewire architect, you will become the trusted advisor for the customer and partner, and you will coach and mentor their teams, enabling them to become self-sufficient over time. This position requires a unique blend of technical aptitude, business savvy, and interpersonal skills.
Our projects will expect some on-site presence, so there will be expectations to travel in Europe freely without sponsorship.
- At least 5 years of Software development experience using web technologies
- Experience with or willingness and ability to learn Jutro, Guidewire’s design system
- Experience with CSS, SASS, and other look-and-feel technologies
- Experience with automated unit testing using Jest/Enzyme or similar frameworks
- Experience migrating AngularJS applications to React is a distinct advantage
- Exposure to server-side technologies (JSON/RPC, REST)
- Effective leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Ability to travel for onsite work.
- Able to demonstrate experience with building web/mobile services and single-page applications
- Collaboration with UX designers
- Effective communication and collaboration skills
- Highly motivated, result-driven, and tenacious problem solver
- Strong English skills
Nice to have:
- Insurance industry experience
- Exposure to Invision, Sketch, or other UX prototyping tools
- Languages other than English is a plus
- We provide exceptional support to our consultants, from a full-time dedicated Consulting manager whose focus is helping to enable and develop our staff and guide them on their career path within Guidewire, to our fantastic Global Mobility team who help provide flexible options to our consultants who need to travel for client engagement.
- We’re proud to shout about our excellent benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
Guidewire combines core, data, digital, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. More than 400 insurers, including the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire.
As a partner to our customers, we continually evolve to enable their success. We are proud of our unparalleled implementation track record with 1000+ successful projects, supported by the largest R&D team and partner ecosystem in the industry. Our Marketplace provides hundreds of add-ons that accelerate integration, localization, and innovation.
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
CONSENT and ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
By clicking the submitting your application on the following page:
1. You consent to Guidewire collecting, retaining, disclosing and using your Personal Data as outlined above, and to its transfer of your Personal Data outside the country where you live or work, and/or to third parties for the above purposes.
2. In the event that you submit any Sensitive Personal Data, you explicitly consent to Guidewire collecting, retaining, disclosing and transferring your Sensitive Personal Data on the terms and for the same purposes as described above in relation to Personal Data.
3. You acknowledge that you have the right to access your Personal Data and Sensitive Personal Data at any time and have the right to correct any errors.
4. You acknowledge that your Personal Data will be retained for up to 24 months.