WHAT IS CARBON ALL ABOUT?
At Carbon Health, we believe in the power of health, of medicine, and of technology. We aim to create a supportive environment where you can develop your career and continuously refine your craft. To support this goal, we’ve built a diverse and passionate team of employees who are all driven to learn from one another and reach Carbon Health’s mission of bringing high-quality healthcare to everyone.
The Job At A Glance
Join Carbon Health’s dynamic and talented engineering organization! Our engineering team provides the Carbon Health modern tech-enable health care platform that combines technology with inviting healthcare clinics designed from the ground up putting patient care first.
In this Senior Front-End Software Engineer role based in our Ankara, Turkey office, you will be part of an engineering team working with product, design, operation, clinical, and data science teams to build a great clinical and operation user experience. To empower our staff to provide amazing patient care, Carbon Health is committed to creating a fluid user experience for our internal teams. Here are some example projects you will tackle:
1. Revenue Cycle Management System: build tools to monitor the health of our billing operation, visualize the lifecycle of claims, and automate billing operation workflows.
2. Operation Rule Engine: empower our operation team with easy to use and configurable engine to inject business rules into various systems.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with product, design, clinical operations, and revenue cycle management to develop a product roadmap for clinical and operational users.
- Advance the prescription and diagnostic user experience for both patients and providers.
- Work closely with your peers to build reusable shared UI components.
- Contribute to engineering best practices.
- Mentor new engineers to help them grow.
- 4+ years of experience in crafting robust and rich web and/or mobile applications that consume web API.
- Experience in React Native or React.
- Familiarity and/or willingness to work with TypeScript.
- Familiarity with at least one of these testing tools: Jest, Enzyme, React Testing Library, Cypress.
- Bonus for experience with building large-scale user-facing applications.
- Bonus for successfully improving team, department, or company process when it comes to building user-facing products.
- Proven track record of delivering quality work and exercising good judgment when making trade-offs.
- Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
- Collaborative environment within and across our clinic sites, virtual care teams and at our San Francisco, CA Headquarters
- Private Insurance & Food Ticket
A BRIEF HISTORY
Carbon Health is the leading national healthcare provider with a mission to bring high-quality healthcare to everyone. Leveraging its unique technology platform, Carbon Health provides its patients with omnichannel care: seamless care from the same trusted providers at a wide variety of access points, including urgent care, primary care, virtual care, pop-up sites, the Carbon Health app, and on-site at their employers. Carbon Health also provides value-based care to enterprise partners across a broad range of industries, including academia, sports, entertainment, biotechnology, and travel. Apply today, join our team and make an impact!
We here at Carbon Health recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal employment opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.