Varicent is the industry-leading Sales Performance Management (SPM) solution enabling businesses worldwide to Plan, Operate and Pay effectively to drive sales performance and growth.
A named Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Sales Performance Management seven times in a row, Varicent was founded in 2005 when we pioneered sales performance management software. Evolving quickly to become the fastest growing software company in North America according to Deloitte’s Fast 50™ in 2010, Varicent was acquired by IBM in 2012 and has since been re-founded as an independent global business serving mid-size and enterprise clients with our full suite of solutions to assist in smarter territory and quota planning, efficient lead to revenue operations, and the fastest and most flexible way to pay sellers accurately and on-time. We are looking for talented, driven people that can make an impact across our organization.
As a Senior Front-End Developer, you will be working alongside a multidisciplinary team of developers, designers, data scientists, and business professionals. You would be working on the user interface of Symon. Expect to work with cutting-edge web technologies (React, Redux, Typescript, and PostCSS) to develop an advanced, single-page application to serve different device sizes. You can expect to have ownership of the components of the application that you work on.
What you'll do:
- Build new features for the front end on top of a modern tech stack using React, Redux, PostCSS, written in Typescript, and deployed on AWS using Webpack.
- Work with our designers, UI team, and QA team to resolve bugs and create new features.
- Utilize and adopt open source technology.
- Lead and mentor junior developers
- Work with talented, knowledge-driven individuals and share your ideas to improve the product with the team. We are a close-knit team that is eager for new ideas. We embrace sharing our own knowledge and enriching each other’s experiences.
What you'll bring to Varicent:
- At least 4 years experience working as a software developer
- Experience with React, Redux, CSS3 and Typescript
- The ability to hit the ground running and provide immediate impact with minimal oversight
- A track record of being able to learn new technologies and systems and deliver product enhancements by yourself or with a small team
This position will be 100% working from home until further notice, in compliance with provincial stay-at-home COVID-19 policies.