Chartmetric, Inc. is a 5-year-old startup, born in Silicon Valley, and already profitable with subscription revenues. The company wasn't impacted much by COVID-19, and they are hiring! Here's what they say:
We recently passed $4m ARR! We are on track to create the best data analytics tool that the music industry has ever seen. We are trusted by Universal Music Group, Sony, Warner, Facebook, Apple Music, as well as hundreds of other music companies and industry professionals.
We have created a self-service data dashboard for the music industry to better understand activity happening around artists. We combine hundreds of thousands of real-time data points across iTunes, Spotify, Youtube, Google, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram through our beautifully designed tool in order to make sense of the increasingly complex landscape of the music industry.
We are looking for a frontend/full stack engineer who can help ship our software and love the entertainment space - music, concerts, and innovative brands and marketers.
We’re a lean, agile, and determined team. We believe in radical candor, mutual respect and support, and data-driven growth. Join us as we tackle the increasingly important world of music.
What you can expect:
- Your work will have an immediate impact on the business
- Work directly with the founder and founding team
- Build technical team around you
- Change lives through a mission-driven music data company
- Make a significant impact at a young and growing startup
Skills & experience that make you a good fit:
- 2+ years of experience as a Frontend/Full Stack Developer with e.g. React/Angular, NodeJS, REST API, PostgreSQL, etc
- Typescript experience strongly preferred
- Great design intuition and user empathy
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You are familiar with data structures and algorithms, profiling and optimization
- You want to work in a fast, high growth startup environment that respects its engineers and customers
Personal traits that make you a good fit:
- Persistence and follow through on commitments: Lives up to verbal and written agreements.
- Tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Quick learner: demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Flexibility/adaptability: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Passionate and purpose-driven. Believes in the mission and vision, particularly when or if things get hard.
- Professionalism: Acts with courtesy, authenticity, compassion, professionalism.
This is remote
start role with a chance to relocate to the company's location later.
To be eligible to apply for this position through Startuplifers you must be currently studying towards a degree or have graduated from a Finnish or a Swedish university or university of applied sciences. Send your applications by August 6th, 2021.
Startuplifers is a non-profit organization connecting the top Nordic talent with some of the best startups on the globe. We provide you a supportive community, making your transition to remote work seamless and fun. Together, we will secure the job of your dreams.