At Quadpay, a Zip company (ASX: Z1P), we give millions of savvy shoppers the freedom and flexibility to pay anywhere with our leading Buy Now, Pay Later platform.
We’re here to do things differently. We are a fairer, digital alternative to the broken credit card model, giving consumers the freedom to split any purchase into 4 instalments over 6 weeks, with zero interest or hidden fees. We also help merchants and businesses to grow by offering them best–in–class products that improve conversion, increase basket sizes and delight their customers.
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. They form our Mamba mentality - how we’re better than yesterday, and are used to create game-changing experiences for our customers and our people.
We’re a high-growth team with endless opportunities as we scale. Come and join the sQuad.
As the newest addition to our Mobile-focused software engineering family, you will play an integral role in helping strategize, conceptualize and work collaboratively to develop our React Native mobile application with a key focus on areas like our Customer Portal and Chrome extension. You’ll work closely within a highly skilled cross-functional squad. Your work will have a real business impact and deliver real results that will drive the growth of our customers and business.
- Develop innovative solutions for exciting new features focusing on code quality and performance
- Work with our Product and Design teams to help design and develop best in class user experiences
- Follow established best practices for mobile development, and and work with the team to improve these best practices
- Evaluate existing code base for improvements to keep us at the leading edge of innovation in our industry
What you'll bring
- 5+ years of experience within a fast-paced, dynamic software engineering team
- 1+ years of React Native engineering experience
- Experience designing and building maintainable, reusable, and testable components
- Ability to take on complicated engineering problems and develop robust solutions
- Big plus (but not required) - native application development experience (Swift/Objective C, Java/Kotlin)
We’re looking for someone who always finds new boundaries to cross - a future member of the sQuad who will obsess over excellence and make constant improvements for our customers. We’ve removed the red tape here to get things done quickly, so if you see a problem, own the solution. You've gotta hustle at Quadpay!
If you only meet some of the requirements for this role, that's okay. We value a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas and believe this is fundamental for our future success. So, if you have the curiosity to learn and the willingness to teach what you know, we'd love to hear from you.
We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of their age, cultural background, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or anything else.
Benefits @ Quadpay
- Flexible working culture
- Share incentive programs
- Generous paid parental leave
- 100% employer covered insurance
- Fun team with high-growth hustle
- Beautiful NYC office with a casual dress code
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and coffee
- Company-sponsored 401k program
- Commuter benefits program
Join us on our mission to be the first payment choice, everywhere and every day.