Moss is a modern corporate credit card and spend management platform. We are a group of serial entrepreneurs and fintech experts driven by our mission to enable businesses to master their finances. After solidifying EUR 21mm in Series A funding, we continue to pave the way for next generation B2B spending, empowering our customers to make informed financial decisions. Our collective experience comes from alumni from various global industry leaders such as Transferwise, N26, Klarna, Funding Circle, Revolut, American Express, Global Founders Capital, McKinsey and BCG, to name a few.
What you will do:
As a core member of the Engineering Team, you will have the unique task of building the main pillars of our platform’s user (customers and partners alike) facing elements. You will identify resource needs, help select the appropriate tools and establish internal protocol that enables a smooth, cross platform, continuous delivery environment. You will have the freedom, and be expected, to share ideas and have lasting impact in our organisation. We offer a chic office in the center of Berlin, an accelerated professional growth path, and the opportunity to work with an ambitious, senior, international team!
What you bring to the table:
- A true passion for unit and integration tests. Experience building web and mobile applications. Having published an app in any App Store is a bonus
- You have a solid command of written and spoken English, which you use to communicate clearly and succinctly with other members of the team. You are comfortable writing reports and documentation
- Influencer: You are able to communicate your ideas clearly and have a convincing business case for new initiatives you propose.
- Open minded: You are always ready to explore new approaches to development, new technologies, and ideas from other members of the team.
- User-centric: you have a strong interest in user experience and you always put the customer at the center of your decisions.