Apply for this job
We are looking for an experienced, energetic and mission driven mobile application engineer to collaborate with our product and design team to translate UX and visual designs to a native mobile application experience. We are scaling our engineering team and looking for world-class engineers with experience and expertise in building consumer facing mobile applications. You will be part of a fast-paced, collaborative, dynamic environment, where everyone's opinions and efforts are valued. As an early member of our engineering team, you'll have a key role in building the future of healthcare from first principles.
You’ll enjoy this role if you..
- Are passionate about mobile technologies and excited to use mobile technology to improve end user experience.
- Enjoy working with a team in a collaborative environment and strive to make both team and product better.
- Are obsessive about attention to detail (translate designs to a functional product).
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and agile mindset.
What success looks like
- Lead the entire lifecycle of mobile application engineering, including (but not limited to) sprint planning, code & design review, unit testing, documenting and deploying to both iOS and Android app stores.
- You can work independently while also putting an emphasis on teamwork with those around you.
- Help the team improve and maintain the engineering process that lets us deliver quicker while maintaining quality.
- Build an understanding of our business and our unique approach to primary care so that your technical decisions impact the scalability of our product.
- You have 5+ years of cross platform mobile development using React Native.
- Ability to think critically about reliability, scalability, and performance of software.
- Knowledge and experience of working with backend APIs and 3rd party SDK.
- Knowledge of bridging native iOS/Android code with React Native.
- A computer science degree or related degree, but not required.
Our technical stack
- React Native, TypeScript
- .NET Core (Backend)
- SQL Server
- Competitive salary
- Flexible vacation policy
- Medical Benefits
- Performance bonus
- A company with an inspirational vision, a dynamic work environment, and a team of smart, ambitious, and fun to work with colleagues!
We keep organizations healthy, happy, and productive. Radish Health is your go-to primary care provider, tackling the complexities of the healthcare system so you don't have to. No need to waste time at the doctor’s office. We bring care right to your fingertips in our app, on the web, or at your workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.