The New Tech for Restaurant and Hospitality
Fourth is the first global cloud-based intelligent back office platform in the restaurant and hospitality industries. We’re no ordinary software company! We pride ourselves on the culture we have created and work hard to ensure this is never compromised. This is a place where our people want to work; where they enjoy and develop in their roles; where our people pull together to work as a team and ultimately be a company we are all proud to be a part of.
By developing innovative products, building relationships with our customers and enabling great careers; we are focused on building lifetime loyalty with our customers and each other. The vast majority of us have worked within the industry; we believe we need to be passionate about and have experienced the industry in order to help our customers grow their businesses successfully.
When recruiting, we look for those who want to join our journey; those who want to be a part of our personality and culture; those who are professional; have energy, enthusiasm, and ambition, are entrepreneurial and those who can show they can live by our company values each day. Working at Fourth provides an opportunity to build a successful career where our people develop and grow in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
Your role will see you being a part of a scrum development team (6-10 member Scrum team members).
You will take part in the development of sophisticated and simple to use software applications including technical documentation, participating in new feature development, bug fixing, customizations, software support and technology upgrade projects, innovation and simplification of user interfaces.
You will be working in an Agile environment, where team work is always recognized and appreciated.
Your daily job will include:
• Working in an Agile environment, where team work is always recognized and appreciated.
• Design, develop and unit test solutions of any size or complexity
• Produce clean code
• Become part of a fast-moving team where quality always comes first
• Understand all of Fourth’s products in detail, how they are integrated with each other, and their business value
• Diagnose defects, and provide effective solutions.
• Provide development estimates, be a part of planning sessions
• Understand and support the release management process
• Knowledge and experience with JS frameworks and libraries – React, Angular, EmberJS or other.
• Git (GitHub / Bitbucket / Azure Repos)
• HTML5 & CSS 3 (SASS / LESS)
• Ajax / REST API
Nice to have:
• Redux, Redux-Saga,
• Unit Test libraries
Benefits and Culture:
• 12 days for personal development per year (trainings, certifications, courses)
• Personal career development plan, learning paths and mentorship
• Team centric atmosphere
• Competitive salary package
• Brilliant working conditions
• Encouraging healthy lifestyle and work-life balance
• Extra paid vacation days after the probation period
• Supplemental health insurance
• Fruit and healthy drinks in the office
• New parents bonus scheme
• Discounts at Capital Fort facilities
*Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
In July 2019 Fourth joined forces with HotSchedules to become the global leader in end-to-end restaurant and hospitality management technology solutions. Together, the merged company now represents the world’s largest and only provider of end-to-end restaurant and hospitality management solutions for customers across the globe and of all sizes—from a single location or franchisee restaurant to a global restaurant or hotel chain. The combined company’s complete software-as-service (SaaS) solution suite including: scheduling, time & attendance, applicant tracking, training, inventory management / procurement, HR / benefits and payroll services now serves customers in 120,000 locations worldwide and is supported by a dedicated, unified team across offices in the US, UK, Bulgaria, China, Australia and UAE."
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without discrimination because of sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, race, color, age, national origin, military status, religion, or disability or any other legally protected status.