SkyPoint combines our integrated Data Activation Platform, Apps and APIs that allow our customers and developers to easily deploy solutions that leverage unified customer records in digital health, senior care and consumer industries.
Quickly build professional-grade apps, manage data privacy, create automated workflows, connect to diverse data sources, and embed AI into your apps when you use SkyPoint APIs. It’s how you become more agile to delight your customers.
Industry leaders and over 5 million end users currently use SkyPoint.
- Create trustworthy user experiences by building interfaces that are simple, easy to comprehend, performant and reliable using like React
, Typescript, React Navigation, Jest, Webpack etc.
- Take end-to-end responsibility for the development, observability, quality, testing, and production readiness of the UI / Apps you build
- Adhere to and drive modern software engineering practices through code and design reviews, and by using data/telemetry to make decisions
- Develop “best-in-class” engineering for our services by ensuring that the services and the components are: well-defined and modularized, secure, reliable, reusable, diagnosable, and actively monitored
- Execute in an agile model where you do up-front sprint planning, participate in scrums, and maintain a good glide path towards completion
- Own accurate costing for your engineering activities and execute with high accountability to schedule and quality
- You've developed and shipped user-facing features using component-based UI frameworks.
- You’re familiar with current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance, security and usability.
- You’re familiar with product and design lifecycles, and collaborating closely with designers, engineers, and product managers.
- You write high quality, well tested code to meet the needs of your customers.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Solid understanding of computer science and software engineering fundamentals
- Outstanding technical problem solving and debugging capability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We offer ...
- Competitive total compensation package including equity and performance based bonus plans.
- Industry-focused certifications and ongoing training opportunities.
- Happy hours and fun team-building activities.
- Internet reimbursement within corporate guidelines.
- Opportunity to work with a US-based fast growing healthcare SaaS startup on Azure cloud.
- Meal cards and other incentives.
- Awards and recognition programs.