At Loblaw Digital, we know that our customers expect the best from us. Whether that means building the best, most innovative online shopping experiences, or designing an app that will impact the lives of people across the country, we’re up for the challenge. Loblaw Digital is the team responsible for building and operating the online businesses of Canada’s largest and most successful retailer. Based in downtown Toronto, we are an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, and collaborative team working towards transforming the way Canadians shop by creating leading eCommerce experiences in the online grocery shopping, beauty, pharmacy, loyalty, and apparel spaces, and we’re only just getting started! To achieve these goals, we are looking for talented and passionate individuals who want to collaborate and solve challenging problems and make significant and lasting impact on Canadians.
Are you ready for a challenge? Show us what you got on Monday, July 26 2021 . Loblaw Digital is hosting our second invite-only hiring
sprint as we continue to grow. We are looking for talented and innovative React
Developers (Developer II, Senior Developer. Come apply and meet with us. We want to get to know YOU!
Does this sound like you?
- You possess an awareness and understanding of performance, accessibility, and other software engineering best-practices
- You have experience working in an Agile software development processes
- You have expertise in building complex, responsive Web layouts with CSS and HTM
- You care about ownership and quality. You test your code, and proactively seek out bugs and fix them
- You have experience with Git-based workflows, CI/CD pipelines, and cloud native platforms such as GCP, AWS, etc.
- Experience in architecting and building scalable highly available SaaS applications
- A track record of successfully mentoring and growing other software engineers in your previous roles
- Assist in the design of software components to enhance our portfolio.
- Experience with Gitflow workflow, CI/CD pipelines, and cloud native platforms (GCP, AWS, etc.)
How you’ll succeed
At Loblaw Digital, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections. We’re able to keep innovating because our colleagues are passionate about their work and excited about the future of eCommerce. You will get to work with some of the best digital minds and will have the support of world class technologies to craft products our customers will love!
Loblaw Digital recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired. In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.