Senior React Developer
Your manager is remote in Europe, but the team is distributed across the United States and Europe. You can work remotely or from one of our many GoDaddy offices if you would prefer.
Preferred locations are Remote Canada, Arizona, Romania and Serbia.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
What you'll get to do...
The Partners’ Experience Core Team is responsible for developing and managing a new unified Hub experience. It’s a platform dedicated to web designers and developers.
We are looking for a strong Front-End Engineer with strong React skills to join our team and help deliver a best-in-class experience to GoDaddy customers.
- Work on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Successfully debug complex issues found in production.
- Initiate A/B tests and experiments (preferably spilt.io, Hivemind) and take calculated risks to find solutions.
- Independently identify problem areas in an area of responsibility and proactively fixes them.
- Write high quality, maintainable and secure code along with tests
Your experience should include...
- At least 5 years of development experience
- Strong understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Strong knowledge in front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with popular React.js workflows
- Experience with Git, Jenkins, Cypress.
- Experience with code testing and experimentation setup
- Firm understanding of the web architecture and software security principles
You might also have...
- Comfortable in all aspects of Agile development methodology;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, flexibility, team spirit, and a positive attitude.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.