BAEMIN is a rising tech unicorn invested by Woowa Brothers, Korea's number 1 food delivery on the business world's map of FoodTech. As we are expanding and ambitious to reach our new milestones, we are acquiring talents who are self-leading, confident and outstanding to accompany us on this journey.
We are seeking a talented React Native Engineer to help in the design and development of the company’s mobile clients. As part of our mobile client team, you will be given the autonomy to develop critical features for our core products.
PURPOSE OF JOB:
Responsible for the translation of product design wireframes to actual code, including developing and improving all BAEMIN apps and merchant apps.
1. Deliver Mobile App Service:
- Build and develop app features on given requirements, collaborate with Backend, Product Design, Product Manager and Marketing team to develop and continuously improve new features;
- Understand the product, constantly optimize the performance, identify and fix problems, improve stability and user experiences;
- Collaborate with QA on continuous integration and ensure quality through design, processes, and tools in a CI/CD environment.
- Work closely with other junior engineers, involving in constructive and concise code review with peers, especially junior ones.
2. Other tasks assigned by Line Manager
Your Skills and Experience
- A degree of Computer Science, Software Engineer/ Information Technology or experiences in related fields.
- At least 5 years of professional experience with React Native or Cross-platform mobile development.
- Willing to improve our mobiles app’s UX for customer
- Knowledge and experience of state management libraries like Redux, Saga;
- Experience with Mobile app development (iOS and Android);
- Effective communication and teamwork skills, particularly ability to work in squad to ensure delivering project on time in full;
- Fluency in spoken and written English is preferred.
- High learning agility and real passion for coding and programming, innovation, and solving challenging problems to improve mobile app’s UX for customers;
- High adaptability and flexibility to the rapid changes of the business;
- High responsibility and diligence;
If you are self-leading, eager to learn, dare to fail and willing to take any initiatives and transform it into business impact, join us now!