UNCAGE YOUR AMBITION as a Front-End React.js Developer
We are FlightHub Group, an ambitious team of people that created FlightHub and Justfly. Our brands have grown to become two of the top-ranked travel agencies in North America. We now serve over 3 million customers per year, totaling 3 billion dollars in sales, and, whereas the pandemic may have slowed us down a little, we are coming back even stronger. We dream big, pursue passionately, and follow through with resolute self-belief and rigorous commitment. We are a group of individuals sharing a common vision and values, having come together to pursue a collective mission: overtaking the #1 spot in the world.
We are looking for a Front-End React.js Developer to join our Revenue Team. Working alongside Pascal, Lead Web Developer, you will have the opportunity to work directly on our high volume ecommerce platforms, FlightHub.com and Justfly.com. In this role you will be responsible for developing exciting new features and enhancing existing ones to increase our customer’s engagement and shopping experience. Hone your front-end skills and play a key role in the migration process to more modern front-end technologies, and implement new features within front-end applications.
Many career paths can prepare you for this life-changing opportunity, but preferably, you’re highly skilled in:
- Monitoring health and performance of applications and business processes (TrackJS,New Relic,Looker);
- Caching strategies and application optimization to improve site performance;
- Communicating with various stakeholders while being able to work independently and execute complex tasks;
- Testing and continuous integration (Travis-CI, Jest).
Additional skills that aren’t necessarily required, but considered assets that will help you hit the ground running:
- Programming PHP applications (Laravel)
- Using fast key-value stores (memcache, Redis) as well as SQL/NoSQL databases (MySQL, Redshift, Clickhouse);
- Working with high volume publish-subscribe message brokers (Redis, RabbitMQ, Kafka).
* Please note this position is in Montreal, Quebec.
Show us your drive and join our team!
Check us out https://flighthubgroup.com/takeoff